17-18 May 2012
Grand Ambassador Seoul
The International Hotel Investment Forum (IHIF) Asia Pacific can provide you with the knowledge and insights that you need to do business in this area.
As well as outstanding networking opportunities and the opportunity to meet many potential business partners we are extremely proud of our comprehensive educational programme given both the local and international markets the knowledge they need to thrive in this region.
This region offers enormous potential for hotel investors, developers and operators, which this IHIF Asia Pacific will uncover but the region has many factors and processes which need to be fully understood.
The following topical and important issues will be covered at IHIF:
- What hotels in Asia Pacific should you be building or investing in the future? Let IHIF Asia Pacific and its attendees guide you to the best options.
- Who’s willing to call for the change to government and local city authorities? The IHIF-AP team is and will explore this political issue.
- Who will call the reality better among the region’s analysts and lenders? IHIF – Asia Pacific will continue to do so with the region’s best speakers and some of the world’s best exponents of successful hotel developments, both within Asia and elsewhere.
- What is the difference to investing in hotels in Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Korea or Australia? Who in 2011 will tell you with accuracy and openly debate the advantages of either over the other? IHIF Asia Pacific can and does without fear or favour.
- We will explore the future of developments in some of the world’s most attractive destinations that mainly foreign investors seem to value more highly, and to their benefit. How can others benefit similarly? Learn about that and other secrets to Asia Pacific hotel success, and failure for the speakers and specialists.
- Among the factors in which the Asia Pacific hotel scene also differs greatly from other regions is the relatively low turnover in ownership of existing hotel inventories in Asia itself. IHIF is not afraid to reveal how best the future opportunities for further successful hotel investment in the region might proceed.
- How can you share in that potential for future hotel growth in the region? IHIF can show you and will feature those new players and investment options each year and will continue to feature where each of those is emerging with more transparency and in which markets.
- International and first time delegates to IHIF Asia Pacific will be given the chance to understand this market better through a program of facts and figures outlining today’s diverse trading environment.